Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon entry system has changed for the 2014 event. There are 11 000 entries available for the Ultra Marathon and 16 000 entries for the half marathon. The half marathon is extremely popular and sells really fast. You need to diarise these dates and not delay as you will be left very disappointed!
The breakdown for the half marathon for the first 10 000 entries are as follows:
- 05 November 2013 – Blue Number Club runners can enter (individuals who have run 10 or more Two Oceans but is limited to the first 1000 entries)
- 11 November 2013 – Licensed club members can enter (limited to the first 5 500 entries)
- 14 November 2013 – Runners who have previously completed the Two Oceans Ultra Marathon, Half Marathon or Trail Runs can enter (limited to first 2 000 entries)
- 22 January 2014 – The remaining 6000 entries are reserved for novices (runners who have not previously run any of the Two Oceans Marathon runs) and previous runners who missed the first entry batch
- 1 500 entries are for charities and International participants
11 000 Entries are available for the Ultra Marathon and will be available from 15 October 2013.
If you need further information please contact us or visit their website.